Job – description – Product Manager
Based on more than 20 years of experience in the field, BITSoftware is developing SocrateCloud a fully functional Open Business Platform, with complete ERP & CRM capabilities. The platform is based on a state-of-the-art cloud architecture and accommodates also an ecosystem of web & mobile apps developed by partners.
With a portofolio of more than 200 customers from different industries and in different geographies, we are looking to expand our global exposure through a network of partners.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to partners
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose and manage overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 3+ years of experience in a job in the ERP & CRM market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical background, with experience in Business software development
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel and to stay close to our R&D office in Brasov, Romania
If you are interested in the “Java Programmer” position opportunity, working in a reputable company and develop yourself within BITSoftware, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail subject line please reference “Java Programmer”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.