The primary task of the Channel Manager will be to develop, service, and grow relationships with channel partners, expand the reference market through a systematic management of sales of TeamSystem applications to companies from the SME segment to the LE segment.
The figure will be included in the Direct Channel sales division with an operational base in Brasov.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience (at least 5 years) in the sale of management software and / or services with high added value dedicated to the SME market;
- The ideal candidate has a strong business development orientation with proven lead generation skills;
- Organized working methodology with experience in the development of commercial performance through the respect of KPI;
- The profile is completed by outstanding interpersonal skills, dynamism, leadership, flexibility, excellent ability to analyze and listen, ability to work in teams and by objectives;
- Degree and/or technical-economic diploma;
- Excellent PC use, Windows environment; excellent mastery of the Office package.
- Manage new and existing channel partners to increase product sales.
- Build positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner services.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business.
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
- Educate partners on product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users.
- Provide proposals, quotations and pricings to partners.
- Analyze sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives.
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product information.
- Introduce new products and its features to partners.
- Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements.
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
If you are interested in the “Product Manager” position opportunity, working in a reputable company and develop yourself within BITSoftware, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail subject line please reference “Product Manager”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.