We continue to expand and we seek out smart, hardworking professionals who want to be part of a stimulating team environment where leading edge technology and solutions are created and successfully commercialized.
Join our team
Our highly motivated people are working together in pursuit of a common goal, in a fun environment. BITSoftware actively promotes life outside the workplace and supports social activities organized by the staff. We promote ongoing training and development as well as encourage our employees to aim high for themselves and the company. Our work environment fosters professional growth, collaboration and a dedication to client service.
If you are interested in developing a successful career and join us, please send your resume to: email@example.com. In the e-mail subject line please reference “BITSoftware – Future Career Opportunities“.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to partners
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose and manage overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 3+ years of experience in a job in the ERP & CRM market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- technical background, with experience in Business software development
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel and to stay close to our R&D office in Brasov, Romania
If you are interested in the “Product Manager” position opportunity, working in a reputable company and develop yourself within BITSoftware, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail subject line please reference “Product Manager”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Organizational relationships: The sales representative / account manager will be answerable to the sales director, working closely with the rest of sales team, telemarketing and marketing department in order to accomplish the company’s sales objectives
- Sales of BITSoftware ERP and CRM solutions
- Meetings with potential customers and presentation of BITSoftware solutions
- Offers and contract preparation
- Managing and tracking sales opportunities
- Communication with customers and potential customers
- Tracking the satisfaction level of existing customers
- Review the results of completed surveys and assist in report preparation
- University degree in Economics or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2B software sale, preferable experience in ERP and CRM field
- Good knowledge of the English language (other foreign languages a plus)
- Good initiative, communication, presentations and negotiation skills
- Results orientated, team player
- Availability to work extra hours and traveling
- Drivers license category B
If you are interested in a Sales representative / Account manager opportunity working in a reputable company that fosters professional growth, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. In the e-mail subject line please reference “Sales Representative“. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.