The ERP solution uses a common database that supports several functionalities used by the various departments of the company. With an ERP solution, the company has access to accurate information that allows optimal decision making faster. It also automates certain processes and eliminates redundant activities, dramatically reducing costs and possible risks and errors.
What is the role of an ERP?
The ERP solution intervenes in:
● Data collection, processing and centralization
● Resource planning, organization and monitoring of work processes
● Management of sales, supply, production, maintenance, etc.
● Management of financial operations
● Generation of accounting and financial documents and reports
● Generating reports and analyzes for the various departments in the company
What are the main benefits of using an ERP?
● Increasing working speed
● Increase productivity
● Traceability of operations
● Data accuracy
● Reducing data processing time
● Reduce order processing and delivery time
● Decreased costs
● Automation of manual activities
● Transparency of information (products / stocks / prices / customers / suppliers, etc.)
● Improving relationships with customers, partners and suppliers
● Decreasing the number of human errors
● Improving cash flow
● Full visibility and improved control over the business
● Improving the decision-making process and increasing the company's profitability
What other solutions can an ERP system integrate with?
An ERP needs to be able to integrate with other applications to improve performance, such as CRM (Customer Relationship Management), WMS (Warehouse Management), BI (Business Intelligence), project management, payroll software, office applications or other mobile applications that the company needs to operate.
It is also necessary to integrate with other devices and equipment (mobile handheld devices, scales, cash registers, POS or devices to automate the production flow.
Why ERP in the cloud?
An important advantage that ERP offers in the cloud is the possibility to use the product on a subscription basis, without having to bear the costs of the company's IT infrastructure. ERP in the cloud offers an economic advantage and simplifies its implementation and management.
Also, the ERP solution in the cloud can be accessed from anywhere, through a browser and an internet connection. Updates to the latest versions are made automatically, without involving additional costs or the intervention of the IT department
An ERP solution in the cloud reduces costs, eliminating the need for companies to invest in software and hardware or to hire additional IT specialists.
SocrateERP is a modern solution, which includes complete economic management and reporting functionalities, for companies operating in different fields. An open platform built on an architecture that allows the easy extension of the application for specific needs and integrations with other software, equipment and devices, to better meet the specific needs of organizations.
SocrateERP is available on a subscription basis, as a cloud service (SaaS), in several editions: shared cloud or private cloud.